Following the Government announcement, we are thrilled to share our reopening dates:
From 17th May, we open for indoor hospitality. The hotel and our bars and restaurants will be open. Bigger groups for weddings and meetings are also permitted.
In the meantime, we continue to support essential meetings and key workers.
After a year like no other, this news brings positivity and hope for the team, our guests, suppliers and members and we are delighted to be able to plan our opening once again.
Cleaning Standards & Protective Equipment
Meeting the highest standards of cleanliness and ensuring our guests and teams remain safe is our highest priority. We have reviewed all cleaning procedures and protocols across all areas of our resort. Here are some of the new measures we have adopted to keep our guests safe.
- We remind our guests to wear face masks in all our indoor public areas with the exception of bars and restaurants.
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have invested in state of the art, new cleaning equipment. This revolutionary cleaning system provides even distribution of cleaning products and total disinfectant of every surface it coats.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our resort, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our housekeeping team, guests are encouraged to use the alcohol gel, antibacterial soap and cleaning wipes provided.
- Prior to opening, our teams will be fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- New procedures will be put in place to help identify team members who may be feeling ill, or are displaying symptoms, before their shift starts.
We have reviewed our already thorough cleaning protocols, so our guests can relax and enjoy a great nights’ sleep, in a soft and comfy bed and safe room.
- Bed linen is washed at 60 degrees
- We have removed all non-essential and reusable items from our rooms, including cushions, additional pillows, hospitality trays and printed materials.
- Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a ‘rest period’ before new guests arrive.
- As a temporary measure we will not be servicing rooms during a stay. Guests can request fresh towels by depositing dirty towels in a bag provided and leaving it outside their rooms. Fresh towels will be delivered in a new, clean bag and left outside the room for collection.
- All high-touch points will receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
Breakfast and Dining
- We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items. These have been replaced with a delicious new menu in The Clarendon, service that includes hot and cold food, tea, coffee and juices.
- We have removed reusable and ‘open’ items including beer mats, drinks stirrers etc.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- We have taken the necessary steps to space our seating in according with social distancing measures. Socially distanced, yet hospitable.
Meetings & Events
- Social distancing across all of our meeting and event space with new measured capacities.
- Meeting and event spaces access controlled with new deep cleaning protocols and all touch points sanitised regularly.
- Bespoke food and beverage options for successful socially distanced events.
- Single use products to minimise contact.
- We have developed our service to make sure our guest and team stay safe including reduced capacity in the Spa and relaxation areas and our choice of treatment options. Leisure
- Ahead of our reopening, we took the time to rethink our processes and introduce new measures to keep our members and team safe. We recognise that this is just the start. We will be going ‘above and beyond’ UK Government guidelines to keep you safe, and will continually monitor and update our safety measures and as the situation changes. We will continue to maintain the highest cleanliness standards and adopt the best health and safety practices to keep our fitness community safe and sound.
Distance Not Distant
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back, and although we’ll be physically distancing, our warm and welcoming hospitality will shine through.
We have taken the necessary steps to space out furniture and seating in public areas. We ask that our guests please adhere to the 2 metre safe measures we have introduced, to keep our guests and teams safe.
We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
- 02476 546 000
- Main Street, Brandon, Warwickshire, CV8 3FW